"An engaging and accessible overview ... As it happens, my wife teaches grade school and I can confirm that we do indeed learn 5S, visual management, and the other lean basics at a young age. Why do we forget?"
- Pascal Dennis, Author of Getting the Right Things Done, Andy & Me, and The Remedy
"An entertaining way to help your organization appreciate the broad possibilities to apply lean and the tremendous impact it can have with suppliers, customers, and within the company."
- Mark Richards, President, Associated Warehouses Inc.
"This unique work confirms the universal application of lean, no matter how old you are or what you do. Recommended reading for all!"
- Helen Zak, President & COO, ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value
"An exciting and fresh perspective on time-honored lean principles. Proves the application of lean principles enables us to eliminate waste from all areas of our lives, whether it is work, home, or even our local elementary school."
- Gary Vance, Director of Lean Development, JW Aluminum
"An excellent source to help your organization begin thinking about and understanding just what it means to implement and become lean. Create the critical thinking to get your lean transformation off to the right start."
- Jim Huntzinger, President, Lean Accounting Summit
"From the front office to the shop floor, this is the book everybody in your organization should read!"
- John Rickerby, President, First Concrete Ltd.
"Weaves lean priciples into an experience everyone can relate to. No matter how far along you are on your lean journey, this book has something for you. This should be required reading for all organizations."
- Steve Scholten, Professor of logistics