The summit has reached capacity, but you can still "attend" via live streaming!
Streaming FAQ »
Bring the 2017 Lean Transformation Summit to your gemba.
This year LEI will be broadcasting its summit online. Now you and your team can attend this year's summit virtually.
By purchasing streaming access you can:
- Ask questions of the speakers
- View all plenary and keynote presentations live
- View all Breakout and Learning Sessions live
- Access on-demand video of all the sessions and presentations after the event, for a full year
In times when travel budgets are being trimmed or cut all together virtual attendance is proving to offer a great value.
Even if you can't attend or watch it live the on-demand viewing lets you start and stop watching when you want to as well as revisit or share the presentations with your colleagues.
Here's a sample of video from the 2015 Lean Transformation Summit:
Sessions That Will Be Available via Streaming:
Tuesday, March 7
- Breakout: SBP & Turner Construction
- Learning Session: Lean Leadership & the Lean Transformation Framework - Lessons Learned from Lots of Experiments
- Learning Session: Surfing, Creating, and Sustaining a Lean Culture
- Learning Session: Mindfulness: A Research-Based Way to Supercharge Your Lean Thinking, Practice, and Results
- Breakout: Lantech
- Learning Session: It's a Zoo! Building Trust and Creating Problem Solvers at San Diego Zoo Global
- Learning Session: Personal Kanban
- Learning Session: Applying Lean Practices to Engineering: an Experimental Approach
Wednesday, March 8
- Breakout: Scripps Health
- Learning Session: Entrepreneurial Spirit in the Enterprise: How Lean Innovation balances learning with execution throughout the enterprise.
- Learning Session: The Lean Bakery - Better Customer Service Through Problem Solving
- Learning Session: Lean Culture Transformation at Toys 'R Us: “It’s Just What We Do.”
- Breakout: CI&T
- Learning Session: Understanding and Implementing a Continuous Improvement Culture in Any Organization
- Learning Session: Sustaining a Problem-Solving Culture at TaylorMade
- Learning Session: 5 Key Financial Outcomes from Lean Thinking
Technical requirements: https://support.sonicfoundry.com/Training/ViewingRequirements
|Number of Users||Price per User|
|1 – 10||$750.00|
|11 – 25||$600.00|
|26 – 50||$450.00|