Topic Summary: Looking for companies which make same product as Creform
Created On: 09/14/2009 12:50 PM
Linear : Threading
<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Send to a Friend Send to a Friend
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
07/23/2010 10:18 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Robert_Simonis
Robert Simonis

Both Creform and Trilogiq have a standard and a thick wall versions to support extra strong applications.
08/20/2010 09:00 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
ErgoDesigner
David Chitwood

Why would you want you use old tubing?

You will find using old/used tubing that some my be bent. You will run it to not having tube long enuff for your build. The cost of tubing through Creform is $7.32 for 10 foot stick.

Scott Buckmaster is the guy to call at Creform 864-989-1700
11/22/2010 09:44 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
bigbear7
Matt Serbenski

Hello
I work with a product called Enza Systems. This product will match up with Creform products. They also have unique track avalable for different size totes. I would be glad to help with any projects.
www.arrowmh.com
269-657-3550
Matt Serbenski
04/27/2011 10:53 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
Kevin Cook

Correction to address given earlier:

http://www.ez-build.net
Print this message

Author Icon
ChuckChandek
Chuck Chandek

Pipe and connector systems are like most other products - they vary in quality as well as the service support dedicated to customers who use these types of systems. Pricing can vary considerably and is generally based on volume purchase levels. Some of the pricing shown in these chat messages do not reflect our true apples-to-apples comparitive experience. So they should be taken for what they are - just an isolated sampling. Other factors include the levels of service(s) provided for delivery, applications, etc.
Two pipe and connector systems - American Pro-Pipe (www.ameicanpropipe.com) and EZ Build (www.ez-build.net) stand apart from the others as they give excellent value and are also backed by exceptional application experience and service.
Print this message

Author Icon
ChuckChandek
Chuck Chandek

Both American Pro-Pipe and EZ Build pipe systems have 2mm thick steel tubing which fits into standard fittings for heavy duty applications and better savings.
05/09/2011 09:26 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Stephane
Boulin Stephane

Hi,
I'm Stephane, manager product, from SOCETI
I sell modulars systems SOCETI with brackets and tube dia 28.6 (same that TRILOGIC)
You can see my blog :
http://kaizensoceti.blogspot.com/
If you want a catalog, write me.
see you later
Stephane
06/17/2011 04:45 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
Andrew Guytingco

We supply a similar product to Creform, American Pro Pipe, etc. and offer engineering services to design and implement our product into your facility. We're located in Canada and have serviced many automotive and electronics facilities in Canada and the US. Visit our website for more: www.ipscoatedpipes.com
06/24/2011 11:18 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Siew Seng

Greetings from Unijoint Malaysia, we produce a full range of ABS coated pipes and metal connector system. Our products are produced with high quality materials and complete preparation process. Please visit our website at http://www.unijoint.net or contact us at siewkienseng@unijoint.net. Assuring you of our best service at all times.

Sincerely
Siew Kien Seng
07/15/2011 04:20 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
DonJohnson
Alex Neely

I work at Carolina Material Handling, a company in Greensboro, NC. We carry pipes, connectors, roller tracks, etc. that fit creform measurements and are much cheaper.
http://p3websolutions.com/cmh/index.html
http://cmh-inc.com/
07/27/2011 02:29 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
Linda-at-Lista
Linda Odineca

Thanks for using our products William. How are you liking the Nexus flow racks?
Linda@Lista
08/30/2011 10:12 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
DonJohnson
Alex Neely

Our new flexible material handling website: http://www.5smaterialhandling.com
09/02/2011 10:36 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Andrew Guytingco

Please visit our NEW website featuring our line of modular racking products, the ECOFLEX pipe and joint system.
www.ipscoatedpipes.com located in Ontario, Canada.
09/06/2011 06:15 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
ManuelaCantelli
Manuela Cantelli

[Please visit our NEW website

www.easysae.it: no more pipe tubes, no more different types of joints. Only ONE tubular aluminium profile and TWO joints

Manuela Cantelli
cantelli@fomir.it
05/09/2012 10:55 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Rogelio Medina EscoffiƩ

In Mexico, US and Canada NIS is becoming the right option, check price and quality, check references with users of automotive and aerospace industries. Other brands after 2 years are ready for trash. I can help you to contact NIS. Best regards!
02/01/2013 10:14 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Hal Davis

The web site would not come up. suggestions??
02/08/2013 11:53 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Julian_Kaizen
Julien Depelteau

You could see pricing at www.flexpipeinc.com

As an employee of this company I can tell you that the quality, pricing and lead times are very good. We ship anywhere in North America.

Flexpipe is a tube and bracket lean system to build racks, workstations, carts ...

Julien Depelteau
jdepelteau@flexpipeinc.com
07/25/2013 02:55 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
J. Lee Powell

Ari,
Where does Trilogic fall into with your cost comparison. Thanks.

J. Lee Powell
jpowell@esab.com
07/26/2013 11:42 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
David Visco

As Tuan mentioned Flex-Craft is a great replacement for Creform. Much easier to put together and a lot less expensive.

I can get you pricing if you'd like or you can contact them directly.

Good luck

Dave Visco
The 5S Store
08/26/2014 06:21 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
GEUser3285
Matthew Brown

I have been working at GE in Lean for quite some time now and we only trust Creform due to the high cost of products that we carry with the Creform Carts. We have tried alternatives but Creform seems to be the highest quality and best customer service.

Any time we do a Kaizen event, Creform will be used and if we need more material they will get it to us the fastest since we usually only have a week to do the Kaizen.
FORUMS : Manufacturing : "Creform" Alternate

<< 1 2 3 Previous Next Last unread
Topic Tools Topic Tools