Home > Community> Forums
Topic Title: Leadership and effective Lean Management (Survey)
Topic Summary: Evaluating the relationship between varying leadership styles and the operational sustainability of lean implementations
Created On: 11/01/2017 02:08 PM
Linear : Threading
Send to a Friend Send to a Friend
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
11/02/2017 10:45 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Varsitybloke
Michael Judd

Good day,

I'm currently completing my Master's degree at the KU Leuven in Belgium and as part of my thesis, I am conducting research on the effect of leadership in lean.

I have developed a questionnaire that is aimed towards individuals that have been directly affected by the implementation of lean practices in their immediate workplace. My objective is to evaluate the relationship between varying leadership styles and the operational sustainability of lean implementations.

Title: Leadership and effective Lean management
Time Required: 10-15 minutes
Link: Leadership and Effective Lean Management

Please complete the questionnaire by 30 November 2017 and thank you very much for your assistance.

Regards,
Michael

Click for full image
Click for larger image

11/17/2017 10:13 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Varsitybloke
Michael Judd

Dear participants,

Recently, you were informed about a survey being conducted on Leadership and Lean Management.
If you have already completed and submitted the survey, thank you very much for your valuable input.

If not, please use the below link to do so:
Leadership and Effective Lean Management

Remember to finalise your responses by 30 November 2017.
Your input is much appreciated as it will provide a better understanding of leadership in lean.

Kind Regards
12/01/2017 10:37 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Varsitybloke
Michael Judd

Hi all,

Thank you very much to all the participants thus far.
I've extended the deadline to the 8th of December and would appreciate any additional responses.

Thank you again.
Kind Regards
Note: These forums are moderated by the Lean Enterprise Institute. All posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours prior to appearing on the site. Views expressed in these forums do not necessarily represent the views of the Lean Enterprise Institute.