Home > Forums
Topic Title: Flow Racking Suppliers
Topic Summary: Looking for feedback on modular tube systems for flow racking in manufacturing.
Created On: 12/19/2019 12:45 AM
Linear : Threading
Send to a Friend Send to a Friend
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
12/20/2019 03:52 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
NWood
Nathan Hawkeswood

Hi all,

We're an Australian manufacturing company looking at purchasing a bulk store of a modular tube system to construct custom flow racking in-house.

We've looked at Creform, Trilogic, NisUSA, Connectatube, Ecoflex and FlexPipe.

The cheapest we have been able to find is a supplier out of China known as Shengzhen Jingi Technology or Top King. They are a quarter of the price of the next competitor, so we're pretty excited.
Just wondering if anybody has any reviews or advice?

Cheers
01/09/2020 11:31 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
WolfgangBaer
Wolfgang Baernthaler

Originally posted by: NWood

Hi all,

We're an Australian manufacturing company looking at purchasing a bulk store of a modular tube system to construct custom flow racking in-house.

We've looked at Creform, Trilogic, NisUSA, Connectatube, Ecoflex and FlexPipe.

The cheapest we have been able to find is a supplier out of China known as Shengzhen Jingi Technology or Top King. They are a quarter of the price of the next competitor, so we're pretty excited.

Just wondering if anybody has any reviews or advice?

Cheers
Print this message

Author Icon
WolfgangBaer
Wolfgang Baernthaler

Hi Nathan,
You may want to consider aluminium profiles, which are very flexible. I work for an Australian manufacturing company in Melbourne as well and we chose 'Item' , a German company, as our supplier for all FIFO racks, trolleys etc. It is a very flexible system.
Print this message

Author Icon
WolfgangBaer
Wolfgang Baernthaler

Hi Nathan,
I also work for an Australian manufacturing company here in Melbourne. We chose Item, a German company with a rep here. They make everything out of all profiles, very flexible and adaptable. We made all our FIFO rack, trolleys etc. from their system.
Cheers
Wolfgang
Print this message

Author Icon
WaleedRadwan
Waleed Radwan

Hello Nathan,
If you're looking for price, then I guess you will not find cheaper than the chinese one.
But, here in Egypt, I have contacted UniJoint from Malyaisa (https://unijoint.net/) and FastTube from USA. But that was because I wanted to be a distributor for them in Egypt (not a customer).
We are lean consultants in Egypt, who also sell lean suppliers (flow racks is one of them). But eventually, I settled on an Egyptian supplier "Al-Safwa", whose brand is called Pipex. Check them at: https://www.alsafwa-eg.com/en/v/8.
We, as lean consultants, provide the solution, meaning the design of the rack, and line feeding rate to match with the takt time, the ergonomics behind the rack usage, etc. (and Al-Safwa is our supplier). But since you are going to do the design in-house, then you can go ahead and contact Al-Safwa directly.
However, since Malaysia is closer to you, I think you can also check UniJoint first.
Have a great day.