Topic Title: Lean Healthcare in Italy
Topic Summary: Conference to be held
Created On: 09/25/2009 09:45 AM
Linear : Threading
Send to a Friend Send to a Friend
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
09/25/2009 09:45 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
leanblog
Mark Graban

I am sharing this at the request of a colleague in Italy. If you are interested in attending, please contact him:

francesco.nicosia (at) galliera.i

They are holding a meeting December 14 and 15 in Genova (Italy), see attached.

09/30/2009 06:48 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
Luca Boi

Interesting, it is good to hear that Italian Hospitals are looking to reduce waste and improve outcomes using Lean Principles. I won't be able to attend, but it would be great to have access to the presentation information. It looks like that the conference is free of charge, so maybe they could be. Also the Conference is in October 23 ...
Another Italian Healthcare Organization implementing Lean Principles similar to Gallieri Hospitals is the Assistenza Sanitaria Toscana, with the OLA project. Lean principles are helping to improve patient care everywhere.
10/01/2009 10:06 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
Leanimplementer
William Shepard

It would be nice to attend this conference. I suppose the entire conference will be in Italian?
Note: These forums are moderated by the Lean Enterprise Institute. All posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours prior to appearing on the site. Views expressed in these forums do not necessarily represent the views of the Lean Enterprise Institute.