Topic Title: Kaizen Boards
Topic Summary:
Created On: 05/10/2006 12:00 AM
Linear : Threading
Send to a Friend Send to a Friend
Search Topic Search Topic
Topic Tools Topic Tools
View similar topics View similar topics
View topic in raw text format. Print this topic.
05/10/2006 09:36 PM
Print this message

Steve Dow

Guys, I need to come up with a format for a Kaizen board that will work!! We have a company of 20 individuals who may wish to submit improvement suggestions. Previously, we have used a board with Kanban to pull improvements through according to importance but it has slowly died. Anyone use a good Kaizen Improvement system that is simple and effective? Any help greatfully received. Thanks, Steve.
05/23/2006 05:11 PM
Print this message

Author Icon
bathouseguy
Allan Kempert

Please e-mail me directly and I can send you a paper on our Quick & Easy Kaizen program. Please only contact me if your willing to deprogram your brain of the word SUGGESTION program because a suggestion program is as old as the hills and gets in the way of the Quick & Easy Kaizen IDEA program. Our company employs 108 employees and our IDEA program achieves close to 1 IDEA per employee per month (1,000 to 1,200 IDEAs\year). Sound to good to be true??? Well then, you haven't been deprogrammed yet. If you are attending the upcoming AME conference in Kitchener Ontario, look me up as I will be co-facilitating a work shop on June 12th titled "All you gotta do is ask"
06/06/2006 04:08 AM
Print this message

Author Icon
Manoj Mathur

It is good to have as many as suggestions per employees one can has. But sometime ago one of my friend said that MORE suggestions means initially a very raw and crude System / Equipment / Low Safety etc. Does not it?
Note: These forums are moderated by the Lean Enterprise Institute. All posts are reviewed within 24-48 hours prior to appearing on the site. Views expressed in these forums do not necessarily represent the views of the Lean Enterprise Institute.