What does it mean -- and what does it take -- to create a purposeful enterprise? Join us as we examine this topic in our Spring Spotlight, an occasional wide-ranging series on the topic. The series includes:
Spring Spotlight: Creating the Purposeful Enterprise
Explore the best practices and insights examining this essential element of lean transformation.
Then take a deep dive into the latest thinking on the topic by joining LEI and leading lean executives at the next Virtual Lean Learning Experience, June 21.
- Classic articles from the LEI archive.
- Clever roundups of previously published articles.
- Fresh takes by lean thought leaders sharing their findings from the gemba.
Find all the articles in the series:
- Form a Bold Strategy for Uncertain Times, by Jeffrey Liker
- Create a Constancy of Purpose, by James P. Womack
- Lean Roundup: How Hoshin Kanri Creates a 'Line of Sight' by Tom Ehrenfeld
- Focus Your Operating System to Bring Your Strategy to Life, by Jim Morgan
- How Lean Thinking and Practice, Grounded in Purpose, Helped Drive Amazon's Success, by Lean Leaper
- Lean Roundup: Hoshin Kanri as A Strategic Force by Tom Ehrenfeld
- Purpose, Process, People by James P. Womack