1. Live Stream the Summit!
Bring the 2014 Lean Transformation Summit to your gemba! This year LEI will broadcast the summit online. so you and your team can attend virtually. By purchasing streaming access you can:
- Ask questions of the speakers
- View all the plenary and keynote presentations live
- View select Breakout and Learning Sessions live
- Access on-demand video of all the sessions and presentations after the event, for a full year
In times when travel budgets are being trimmed or cut altogether, virtual attendance offers a great value. Even if you can't attend or watch live, on-demand viewing lets you start and stop watching at your convenience and share presentations with your colleagues. REGISTER NOW before the Summit begins Wednesday morning!
2. Follow The Lean Post’s Live Blog!
Tom Ehrenfeld, a senior editor with The Lean Enterprise Institute, will be live blogging this year’s Summit, sharing his insights, questions, observations, and lessons learned on all plenaries and learning sessions he can possibly attend. In addition to editing six Shingo Research Award winning books, Ehrenfeld is author of The Startup Garden: How Growing a Business Grows You and a widely respected author/editor in the lean and business community. He’s been published in The New York Times, Newsweek, Fortune, Inc. and Harvard Business Review, among other publications. Thank you Tom for live blogging the Summit! Follow the blog here on The Lean Post and via @leandotorg and @tomehrenfeld on Twitter. Follow the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #lean14!
3. Read Up On This Year’s Featured Companies and Speakers:
- Article: A Learning Partnership for a New Era in Manufacturing
- Video: How GE Is Making Things Better Through Lean
- Article: Managing By Not Wandering Around
- Video: Ingersoll Rand’s Secret Sauce for Sustaining Lean Change
Food Bank for New York City
- Article: Food Bank for New York City and Toyota: Unlikely Partners in Innovation
- Video: One Year Later, How Toyota Has Helped Hurricane Sandy Relief Efforts