Couldn't make it to the 2016 Lean Transformation Summit this year? No access pass to the live streaming? Not a problem!
Our editor Cam Ford will be at the Summit live-blogging all that happens as it happens, right here on the Lean Post. You'll get real-time updates on presenters' key points and tips, surprise happenings, and special announcements. And now we want your help deciding what to cover!
Each day of the Summit we will live-blog all keynotes and plenaries, as well as up to two Learning Sessions and/or Breakouts. Leave a comment below and let us know what YOU'RE most interested in seeing. Your choices are listed below, by day. We look forward to hearing from you!
~Day 1 - Thursday, March 17, 2016~
- Customer-First Focus: Blending Design Thinking & Lean Thinking (Alice Lee)
- Fresh Baked Lean (Agus Tena and Oriol Cuatrecasas)
- Lean Knowledge Work: Using Personal Kanban (Jim Benson)
- Mining for Gold and Value at the Kinross Gold Mine (Ernie & Tracey Richardson, Vicente Ramirez, Deanna Hall, and Frank Wagener)
- Role of Finance in Next 10 Years: Value Add, Not Overhead (Jean Cunningham)
- The Lean Enterprise - MGMT Development System (EMDS) (Michael Hoseus)
~Day 2 - Friday, March 18, 2016~
- Building the Fit Organization (Dan Markovitz)
- Manufacturing Engagement in New Product Development at Herman Miller (Ted Larned and John Miller)
- Propelling Ahead: Thrustmaster of Texas' Lean Journey (Joe Bekker, Frank Montemayor, and Jason Small)
- The Role of the Leader in Visual Management (Sue Schade)
- Using Lean Values Daily - Drives a Lean Culture (Cheryl Jekiel)
- What Problems to Solve and What Can Wait (Art Smalley)