Lean Learning for Manufacturing, Distribution, and Services
If you have questions about the cultural, technical, or management issues of a lean transformation, LEI’s workshops in Chicago Sept 14-16, 2010, will provide practical, how-to answers.
The workshops will run from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Hyatt Regency Woodfield – Schaumburg:
Sept. 14 (Tuesday)
- Getting the Right Things Done (2 days)
- Integrating Visual Management Tools and Leader Standard Work (2 days)
- Key Concepts of Lean - Understanding the Toyota Production System (2 days)
- Lean Product Development (1 day)
- Managing to Learn: The Use of the A3 Management Process (2 days)
- Value-Stream Mapping for Manufacturing (1 day)
- Value-Stream Mapping for the Office and Service (1 day)
- Lean Warehousing and Distribution Operations (1 day)
- Managing Value-Stream Improvement Projects (2 days)
- Sustainable Lean Culture: Connecting the “Product” and the “People” Value Streams (2 days)
- Lean IT (1 day)
- Lean Problem Solving (1 day)
- Optimizing Flow in Office and Service Processes (1 day)
Pricing and Discounts
One-day workshops are $800. Two-day workshops are $1,600. Price includes tuition, all training materials, breakfast, lunch, and snacks each day. Discounts are available for taking multiple classes or sending multiple persons. For complete details about content, instructors, discounts, and to register, go to https://www.lean.org/Workshops/WorkshopCalendar.cfm, call 617- 871-2900, or email email@example.com.
Join LEI’s Lean Community at www.lean.org for access to case studies, webinars, weekly newsletters, lean management columns, Jim Womack’s thought-leading monthly e-letter, and many other resources for your lean journey.
The terms lean manufacturing, lean production, or lean management refer to a complete business system for organizing and managing product development, operations, suppliers, customer relations, and the overall enterprise.
Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc., was founded in 1997 by management expert James P. Womack, Ph.D., as a nonprofit research, education, publishing, and conference company with a mission to advance lean thinking around the world. We conduct research projects and support other lean initiatives such as the Lean Education Academic Network, the Lean Global Network and the Healthcare Value Leaders Network. Visit LEI at https://www.lean.org for more information.
Media: Chet Marchwinski, firstname.lastname@example.org, (617) 871-2930