LEI Author Among Lean Healthcare Experts Speaking at AME Conference in Dallas
Roger A Gerard Ph.D., ThedaCare's chief learning officer, and co-author of On the Mend, is a member of a comprehensive lineup of experts addressing continuous improvement in healthcare at this month’s AME Conference, Oct. 24 - 28, Dallas.
On the Mend was published by the Lean Enterprise Institute in June 2010.
What follows is an overview of the healthcare lineup. Stop by Booth 311 to say Hello to the LEI team. Hope to see you there!
- The Game Changer that Propelled our Journey Towards Easier, Better, Faster, Cheaper. Alice Lee; Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- The Skinny on the Emergency Department Redesign. Gregory Horner, Michelle Ruther, Loyola University Medical Center
- Continuous Improvement in Healthcare. Darryl Greene
Lisa Yerian, MD; Cleveland Clinic
- Leveraging Cross-Industry Collaboration in Lean Healthcare. Kathleen Sharp CPC, CMM; Lehigh Valley Health Network
- People to Redeploy: What do we do? Katie Ball PhD, Roger A Gerard PhD; ThedaCare
- Assessing and Accelerating Your Lean Transformation Journey – The Christie Clinic Experience. Jacob Raymer; Utah State University; R. Alan Gleghorn; Christie Clinic
Hands On Lean Healthcare E.D. Simulation Workshop. Jerry Berlanga and Dave Scottow; Altarum Institute
Achieving Reliability with Job Instruction, Martha Purrier; Virginia Mason Health Center
The Human Development Value Stream: the People Pillar of Lean. Roger A Gerard PhD and Katie Ball PhD; ThedaCare
SPECIAL INTEREST SESSION
Creative Approaches for Applying Lean in Healthcare. Lean Healthcare Discussion with use of Story-Telling Methods.