Jeffrey PfefferProfessor, Graduate School of Business
Jeffrey Pfeffer is the Thomas D. Dee II Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Graduate School of Business, Stanford University where he has taught since 1979. He is the author or co-author of 15 books including:
- Leadership B.S.: Fixing Workplaces and Careers One Truth at a Time;
- The Human Equation: Building Profits by Putting People First;
- Power: Why Some People Have It—and Others Don’t;
- The Knowing-Doing Gap: How Smart Companies Turn Knowledge Into Action;
- Hard Facts, Dangerous Half-Truths, and Total Nonsense: Profiting from Evidence-Based Management
- And more than 150 articles and book chapters.
In March, 2018, HarperCollins published Pfeffer’s latest book, Dying for a Paycheck: How Modern Management Harms Employee Health and Company Performance—And What We Can Do About It.