The Lean Global Network is a consortium of thirty-two not-for-profit organizations dedicated to advancing lean thinking and practice throughout the world.
What does the Lean Global Network do?
Lean Global Network (LGN) institutes and partners are mission-driven, taking responsibility for advancing lean thinking and practice in their respective countries to make things better for customers and communities.
LGN members aim to:
- Enable individuals to create more value
- Improve organizational performance
- Minimize resource use and environmental impact
- Provide more fulfilling work and continued personal development
- Improve the quality of life for individuals and society
- Raise living standards and enable prosperity
Planet Lean is the official online magazine of the Lean Global Network. It publishes stories of lean transformation from practitioners to better share knowledge on lean thinking and practice.