> Improvement Kata & Coaching Kata> ARE WE USING THE 5 WHYS INCORRECTLY?
ARE WE USING THE 5 WHYS INCORRECTLY?
FOR REFLECTION AND DISCUSSION. Like several Lean concepts of the 20th Century, we should perhaps revisit our interpretation of this one. The 5 Whys may be more brainstorming technique than problem-solving technique. See also: http://goo.gl/pVKilS
By Mike Rother and Constantin May | October 2013
More Kata Resources
- About the Kata Research »
- Introduction to the Improvement Kata »
- Download 5 questions template »
- Improvement Kata & Coaching Kata Reading List »
- About the University of Michigan Toyota Kata Course »