Kata Puts the "Continuous" in Continuous Improvement
In this 6-minute video, Drew Locher of Change Management Associates makes the 'Case for Kata’ by explaining what it takes for teams to develop the skills and habits of Continuous Improvement culture, and how practicing the routines of the IK and CK helps you do that.
- About the Kata Research »
- Introduction to the Improvement Kata »
- Download 5 questions template »
- Improvement Kata & Coaching Kata Reading List »
- About the University of Michigan Toyota Kata Course »