Learning a New Skill II - The Learning Curve
This month's 10-minute TK video (by Mike Boyd and his wife) is a clever visual description of the typical learning curve we go through in acquiring any new skill – whether it's juggling, or practicing Starter Kata for scientific thinking. Skip the ad at the end.
- About the Kata Research »
- Introduction to the Improvement Kata »
- Download 5 questions template »
- Improvement Kata & Coaching Kata Reading List »
- About the University of Michigan Toyota Kata Course »