Where Lean Leadership Begins
As with all lean practice, leadership begins with grasping the current state. For lean leaders that means understanding the external business environment, the organization’s internal environment, and our own capabilities, according to LEI CEO John Shook. “Lean thinking teaches us that we are all leaders,” Shook said. “We are all teaching all the time, and we are all leading all the time by example. “
Looking to develop your core leadership skills ? Here are some more resources:
- New!Lean Leadership for Executives
- Transformational Leadership: An Experiential Program for Lean Leaders
- Getting the Right Things Done
Visit our education section here to see more of our offerings.
- Lean Leadership Series
- An interview with Gary Convis on A3 thinking and lean leadership
- Anatomy of a Lean Leader (Introduction)
View more books on leadership in our books store here.
David Verble; Judy Worth