Changing the Culture by Truly Focusing on the Customer
How does your customer measure you?
We ask this a lot in continuous improvement, but how well do we practice it Crayola’s journey of focusing on the needs of our top customers sparked a transformational change in culture. You’ll learn how this iconic brand took a fresh look at customer compliance and turned it into how it works every day to meet and exceed customer's needs (not to mention millions in cost savings)!
- Hear why Crayola believes lean management is a way of thinking that makes work more satisfying for employees and Crayola more competitive as a company;
- Understand how it emphasizes learning and challenging the minds of people to identify and solve problems;
- Discover how solving problems helps Crayola cut costs, react quickly to market changes, and maximize the value delivered to customers.
- Examine how the Crayola Operating System applies lean principles and tools, especially the key elements of:
- standard work
- visual management
- waste reduction
- structured problem solving