The Future of Leadership: Embracing the Future by Making Work Meaningful
Building upon the concepts introduced in the general session, this workshop will dive deeper into respect, knowledge, and courage, as well as the framework for a cultural transformation.
- Define and outline the critical aspects of respect and how it connects to making work meaningful.
- Embrace respect for customer, people, process, and feedback.
- Understand how we develop a sense of respect for what it means for people to engage at a new level with technology.
- Define the critical elements of knowledge and education and connect the two to be the primary vehicle to bridge the gap between work today and where work is going.
- Identify knowledge as the most ‘human’ aspect of organizational development, where continuous learning and people-driven continuous improvement will be the differentiation between people and machines.
- Define all the aspects of courage and how they relate to leadership and making work meaningful.
- Embrace courage to face harsh realities, courage to fix big problems, courage to be a people-focused culture.
Cultural Transformation Framework:
The four core elements of cultural transformation are the connected gears that drive the business system. Together, they must be understood, developed, aligned and protected to create an engaged organization.
During this session, we will break down the core elements:
- TRANSFORMATION ALIGNMENT: Current State Alignment, Future State Alignment, Roadmap Alignment
- LEADERSHIP PARTICIPATION: Focused Leaders, Leadership Management Systems, Aligned Decision Making
- TEAM MEMBER EFFECTIVENESS: Skilled Team Members, Meaningful Work Environments, Team Members as Problem Solvers
- PROCESS MANAGEMENT: Process Visibility & Performance, Process Discipline & Best Practices, Relentless Continuous Improvement