Jumpstart Your Lean Journey
Uncertain about how to kickstart your organization’s growth and empower your employees? We can help. Hop on a call and let’s think through it together.
LEI coaches work with you to design a learning engagement that matches your situation, focusing on:
- Starting with a Clear Business Problem to Solve – whether transforming an enterprise or a single operation, you must begin with defining a clear problem to solve.
- Developing Problem-Solving Capabilities in the Organization – developing employees to solve problems every day is the crux of sustainable transformation.
- Learning by Doing – coaching you to solve real problems where the work is done.
Let’s start from your specific situation, get to know you, your business, challenges, and goals and partner with you shoulder-to-shoulder along the journey.
Getting Started Together
LEI will lead you through a “Getting Started” assessment in which we collaborate with your leadership team to understand the current state in one, two, or all these pivotal areas:
- Strategy and Management Systems
- Product Development
Our process consists of three straightforward steps:
- Scope the Problem to Solve: Determine what to focus on including purpose and who to involve. We also provide introductory training as needed.
- Assess the Current State: Engage in a “go-see” with your leadership team to grasp the current state of the organization. This includes observing value-creating work and management practices. Following the go-see, we facilitate discussion with leadership about the current and future state vision for the organization.
- Create a Plan for Transformation: Alongside your leadership, we develop an actionable plan to close the gap between the current and future state. LEI takes a socio-technical approach, combining process transformation with leadership development to enable sustainable performance improvement.
We look forward to helping you develop your lean thinking and practice!