Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit
Each year the Lean Enterprise Institute and the ThedaCare Center for Healthcare Value team up to deliver a high caliber two day conference highlighting advancements in lean healthcare. Attendees from around the world come to learn from others, share their learnings, and to connect with other lean thinkers to recharge their lean batteries.
Learn more about our 2016 Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit here.
- Keynotes from progressive healthcare practitioners and thought leaders within healthcare and the lean community.
- Plenary Sessions will challenge conventional thinking.
- Concurrent Learning Sessions offer practical advice in small interactive sessions where you can learn, discuss, and reflect.
- Pre-Summit Workshops build skills or introduce concepts that you'll need to make your transformation successful and sustainable.
- The CEO Panel is your chance to hear and ask questions with senior leaders who are directly engaged in experiments within their organization's lean transformation.
- Limited attendance gives you ample time for discussions and follow-up questions.
- Summit networking is a high priority with breaks, receptions, and luncheons providing many formal and informal ways for you to connect with counterparts who are tackling the same challenges that you face today. Don't forget your business cards!
- Continuing Education credits are available.
The Lean Healthcare Transformation Summit will again feature the successful results and shared learning opportunities of the Healthcare Value Network - comprised of 60 organizations dedicated to learning, sharing, and connecting to accelerate their lean transformations, and the Clinical Business Intelligence Network - newly formed peer-to-peer learning community of healthcare systems committed sharing issues related to building the mindset, skillset, and toolset necessary to deliver a fully functional, value-added Clinical Business Intelligence program
Established in 2009 with 14 original members, the Healthcare Value Network unites healthcare leaders through peer-to-peer learning experiences in real world settings. Today with 56 organizations, these leaders develop relationships, share knowledge, conduct experiments and access the best resources to accelerate their organization's system transformation.
To get more of a sense on what to expect in future summits, please take a look at the agendas for previous years' summits.