The Virtual Lean Learning Experience starts September 14th
Build Your Credibility as a Lean Practitioner as You Help Your Organization Sustain Its Transformation
You and your team members each will spend an estimated 100,000 hours of your lives working. Set aside a few of them this fall to invest in yourselves and your company’s continuous improvement efforts without wasting any time traveling.
Make plans today for you and your team members to sharpen critical continuous improvement skills by attending the Virtual Lean Learning Experience (VLX), a 10-week, in-depth course of study that begins September 14, 2020. Check out the VLX tiered pricing schedule for training large groups of people cost-effectively.
Unlike most online learning, VLX is designed to be active not passive. VLX you and your team can:
Learn from Lean Leaders
- 20+ presenters use video installments to describe their challenges
- Apply what you learned in post-presentation “Go-Do” challenges
- On-demand videos with limitless viewing
- Resource packets with additional learning materials
Engage in Live Q&A Sessions
- Mobile-friendly, multi-media platform
- Live virtual networking sessions & small-group discussions
- Collaborate & share best practices
- Meet fellow Lean Thinkers as passionate as you
Build your Network
- Talk directly with presenters
- Ask questions every week
- Discuss applications and methodologies
- Get how-to details
VLX, which features content from both our Lean Summit and Designing the Future Summit, offers everything that these annual in-person events would at a fraction of the cost of attending two conferences.
For presenters, we’ve selected lean practitioners who have demonstrated the perseverance and grit to sustain transformations and commitments to lean practice over the long haul, through good times and bad. They’ll deliver not just information but inspiration, which we can all use some of nowadays.
At the end of the 10 weeks, you’ll be better equipped to lead your organization’s lean transformation and your team through the new challenges facing every manager who is working to sustain positive change and improve performance.
Take action now to advance your career and your organization's transformation. Reserve spots for you and your team members.
Ways you can leverage this new learning approach
- Participate in every session. At a live summit, attendees can attend only a fraction of the practitioner-led learning sessions. With the virtual experience, participants can attend all learning sessions.
- Pace your learning. Live event attendees often remark that they’re “drinking from a firehose,” with too much squeezed into only two days. When sessions are presented as on-demand videos and staged over the course of 10 weeks, you will have time to absorb the stories and insights shared.
- Create a team learning opportunity. With tiered pricing savings, team members can join you to watch the on-demand session videos, interact with the summit community, and participate in the live Q&A webinar sessions.
- Refresh and strengthen the lessons learned. With on-demand access to videos and webinars, you can return to your favorite sessions for multiple viewings.