2020 Lean Summit
Join us at the Lean Summit, April 6-7, 2020
The 2020 Lean Summit is designed around helping the community better understand how to develop the perseverance required to sustain a lean transformation.
We have designed a gallery experience intended to provide an intimate, interactive micro learning to push your thinking in reference to key topics. You will learn:
- How to move from isolated operational improvements to developing a system.
- What is the management approach to thinking that will support ongoing improvement.
- What is the Leader's role, what is the role of supporting business units and CI leaders?
- What milestones exist that provide opportunities to learn and overcome seemingly insurmountable odds.
Our focus is to deliver the best, most diverse, learning experience possible
We will highlight leaders and their stories on the main stage across industries such as Construction, Healthcare, Retail, General Manufacturing and Education.
Learning sessions are directly tied to the main stage and take a more intimate look at examples of practice.
The workshops available on the third day of the summit will take the learning to the next level and tie to the main learning points of the summit.
Specialized opportunities are available to help larger teams design their summit experience and embed it into their learning program for the year.
Bring your team! Your 5th colleague comes free!
Contact email@example.com or 617-871-2900 to place a group order.
Past speakers and companies
Over the years we've had some amazing companies share their stories with the lean community.
Here's just a few of them.
View past presentations:
The Lean Farmer
Lynn Community Health Center
We will engage the community over the Whova app prior to the summit to help design meet ups and networking and peer to peer engagement.
The summit is designed to be the best networking venue in the Lean Community by providing formal and informal ways for you to connect with counterparts facing the same challenges as you.
- April 5: Welcome Happy Hour (get to know fellow attendees prior to the start of the Summit)
- April 6: Networking Reception (continue conversations and compare notes after the first day)
- Networking Breaks (30 minutes to allow time for a phone call, cup of coffee, and conversation)
- Lunch Roundtables (attendee-led discussions on topics you've told us are important to you)