Our Training To See kit has everything you need to run your own value-stream mapping workshops — except a comfortable pair of shoes for walking your value streams.
The Mapping to See kit is based on the same easy-to-use format as our successful Training To See kit, and provides even more help for both the new and experienced trainer/facilitator.
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- Lead With Respect by Michael Ballé and Freddy Ballé
- Gemba Walks, 2nd Edition by Jim Womack
- Lean Lexicon 5th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- LEI SmartSheets by
- Follow the Learner: The Lean Dentist by Sami Bahri, DDS
- Making Materials Flow by Rick Harris, Chris Harris, and Earl Wilson