Our Training To See kit has everything you need to run your own value-stream mapping workshops — except a comfortable pair of shoes for walking your value streams.
The Mapping to See kit is based on the same easy-to-use format as our successful Training To See kit, and provides even more help for both the new and experienced trainer/facilitator.
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Lean Lexicon 5th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Lead With Respect by Michael Ballé and Freddy Ballé
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- The Lean Manager by Michael Ballé and Freddy Ballé
- Building a Lean Fulfillment Stream by Robert Martichenko and Kevin von Grabe
- Gemba Walks, 2nd Edition by Jim Womack
- Lean Thinking, 2nd Edition by James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones