Provocative, Practical, Essential Reading
In this significantly expanded second edition, Jim draws on his most recent gemba walks to reflect on the past 30 years of lean, and assess the current state of lean today.
Learn more and buy the book today »
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- Follow the Learner by Sami Bahri
- On the Mend by John Toussaint and Roger Gerard
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- Lean Lexicon 4th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- Gemba Walks Expanded 2nd Edition by Jim Womack
- Lean Thinking, Second Edition by James P. Womack and Daniel T. Jones
- The Gold Mine by Freddy Ballé and Michael Ballé