Provocative, Practical, Essential Reading
In this significantly expanded second edition, Jim draws on his most recent gemba walks to reflect on the past 30 years of lean, and assess the current state of lean today.
Learn more and buy the book today »
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- VSM Participant Guide by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Perfecting Patient Journeys by Worth, Shuker, Keyte, et al.
- On the Mend by John Toussaint and Roger Gerard
- Lean Lexicon 5th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- Building a Lean Fulfillment Stream by Robert Martichenko and Kevin von Grabe
- SmartSheets by