Author and CEO Jim Lancaster tells a practical and inspiring story on two levels, a close-up, candid look at his personal transformation as a leader and a practical, in-depth, business case study of Lantech’s lean transformation, relapse, and comeback that American manufacturing - and other industries - can use to profitably transform themselves.
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- The Lean Dentist by Sami Bahri, DDS
- The Gold Mine by Freddy Ballé and Michael Ballé
- Making Materials Flow by Rick Harris, Chris Harris, and Earl Wilson
- Lean Lexicon 5th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- On the Mend by John Toussaint, MD and Roger Gerard
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- Building a Lean Fulfillment Stream by Robert Martichenko and Kevin von Grabe
The Gold Mine Trilogy Study Guide is designed to work through the books one chapter at a time. The material is structured to support a regular cadence of team discussions.
Save $40 when you buy this as a set! ($115 total when books are purchased separately)