Our Training To See kit has everything you need to run your own value-stream mapping workshops — except a comfortable pair of shoes for walking your value streams.
The Mapping to See kit is based on the same easy-to-use format as our successful Training To See kit, and provides even more help for both the new and experienced trainer/facilitator.
- Managing to Learn: Using the A3 management process by John Shook
- Learning to See by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Everything I Know About Lean I Learned in First Grade by Robert Martichenko
- The Work of Management by Jim Lancaster
- Value-Stream Mapping Workshop Participant Guide by Mike Rother and John Shook
- Lean Lexicon 5th Edition by Lean Enterprise Institute, Inc.
- Getting the Right Things Done by Pascal Dennis
- Lead With Respect by Michael Ballé and Freddy Ballé
- Gemba Walks, 2nd Edition by Jim Womack
- Creating Continuous Flow / Making Materials Flow Set by Rick Harris, Mike Rother, et al.