Sharpen your leadership skills and discover a proven method for successfully executing your strategy. In 18 hours of coach-led online instruction spread over nine weeks, you’ll learn how the hoshin kanri process (also referred to as strategy development and deployment) keeps your entire organization aligned and on track to achieve your organizational goals.
Make this the year that you finally succeed at executing your strategy. This workshop will show you a proven way to create and achieve your company’s annual objectives.
A research study published by Harvard Business Review* notes how leaders struggle more with executing strategy than developing it. This class helps you overcome that challenge by creating a framework for achieving your strategic plans by engaging all levels of the organization, which is especially crucial when teams are operating remotely.
In this workshop, you will learn through instruction, coaching, and peer-to-peer interaction. Your instructors will lead participants through a simulation of a company’s hoshin process, immersing everyone in a situation, like real life, where you must make decisions, debate, and come into alignment.
The primary learning is experiential, supported by instruction in relevant tools and examples, and requires participation from all attendees throughout the nine weeks. Note, however, that the course does not teach the X-matrix.
Maximize peer learning as well as instructor time in an online environment that helps you to break down strategic planning using hoshin kanri.
As a society, we have learned to connect and collaborate online. Live e-learning provides the same opportunity. By attending this remote workshop, you will be led by your instructor and simulation CEO one step at a time, allowing you the space and time you need to reflect and apply the learning along the way.
- Discuss the fundamental framework for hoshin kanri.
- Clarify conditions for successful execution of hoshin planning and alignment in an organization.
- Discuss how to build a structure of PDCA at individual and corporate levels.
- Understand the relationship of hoshin planning and A3 problem-solving.
Register three or more attendees from your organization and save 12.5% off every registration. To receive a group discount, register together through the link and it will automatically be applied.
Coaching and Office Hours:
Our live classes include smaller break-out sessions in which you can receive coaching and feedback in a small group setting.
- Nine sessions hosted over nine weeks (18 hours of live, online interaction)
- Feedback from facilitators and peers
- Assignments between live sessions to begin applying the lessons
- Opportunities to practice discrete skills with live feedback
Please click here to run through our technology check before registering for this course.
- Communication Channel:All our documents and assignments will be hosted on a browser-based platform. By logging onto our e-learning website, you will be able to view all related materials, announcements, and zoom links.
- Zoom:We will host our live meetings on zoom. You will receive an invitation with the meeting link.
- SharePoint:We will use SharePoint as a collaboration space for the course. This will allow you to build hoshin materials with your simulation teams.
You can cancel your registration for online/live-streaming workshops two weeks before the course’s start date for a full refund. A cancellation occurring within two weeks of the workshop dates will be subject to a $350 fee. Once you have attended a workshop session, you cannot cancel your registration. To cancel, please call LEI at (617) 871-2900 or email email@example.com.
*Sull, D., Homkes, R., and Sull, C. March 2015. Why Strategy Execution Unravels and What to Do About It, Harvard Business Review. Boston: Harvard Business School Publishing.