Sustaining Gains Using Daily Management: Gemba Based Workshop (2 Day Class)
Creating change in your organization is hard enough, sustaining it can be even more difficult. Without a daily management process/system that connects the lean tools, company goals and a culture of continuous improvement, gains simply cannot be sustained.
The best learning is done on the job, and this workshop has you learning right at the gemba. Small teams will work directly on the shop floor evaluating the current daily management practices of the host location and implementing improvements to better align the management system using lean concepts and tools.
- Use the concept of Purpose, Process and People to make sure there is alignment within the organization.
- Explore the key role of establishing standards and standardized work to help workers be successful in their work.
- Review the role of the front-line supervision in maintaining basic stability while coaching workers through a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establish the system needed to support the workers in successfully performing and improving their jobs.
- Create a system that sustains improvements and supports a continuous improvement culture.
Who Should Attend:
Working in small teams, participants will be improving the daily management system of three different work areas of the host company. Two of theses areas will be production cells and one will be an office/administrative area. This workshop is designed for people who have the responsibility and authority to make changes in the daily management system of their respective organizations. Typical attends might include department or area managers, lean facilitators or coaches and mid-senior level management.
This special gemba based workshop will be hosted by Irwin Seating Company.
Sign up to be notified when this workshop is available in your area
Bring this workshop to your company with On-Site Training Learn more »