Root Cause Analysis (1 Day Class)
Organizations solving problems too often find themselves treating symptoms and missing the underlying cause, leaving the door open for the same challenge to return. This session provides participants with tools aimed at accurately pinpointing root cause(s) and developing effective countermeasures that eliminate them for good.
Participants in this session will:
- Build multiple root-cause analysis maps based on personal experiences and high-profile real-life occurrences
- Learn to build maps for special events, common-cause variation reduction and pro forma maps for anticipated problems
- Connect the root-cause analysis process to its next step: developing countermeasures
By taking this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Bring a new, methodical approach to problem-solving behavior more consistent with lean leadership principles
- Link the process of root-cause analysis to data collection and analysis in an effort to validate countermeasures
This session is recommended for associates in industry with responsibility seeking to incorporate root-cause analysis into daily process improvement.
This session is being offered in partnership with the Center for Operational Excellence, The Ohio State University.
Sign up to be notified when this workshop is available in your area
Bring this workshop to your company with On-Site Training Learn more »