There are many challenging goals. How do you get there?
Welcome. This site is a community sandbox for sharing ideas and experiences gained from daily practice of the Improvement Kata and Coaching Kata.
The Latest Kata Update
When it comes to Andon, we like to talk about visual management, fast response, supporting employees, and other technical aspects. Yet a fundamental mindset underlying the Andon system may be an acceptance and even enjoyment of the unpredictable nature of everday life. With such a mindset it might actually seem odd to not have an Andon cord!
- About the Kata Research »
- Introduction to the Improvement Kata »
- Download 5 questions template »
- Improvement Kata & Coaching Kata Reading List »
- About the University of Michigan Toyota Kata Course »