To successfully lead an organizational transformation, you and other leaders must embark on your own personal transformation. The challenge for senior executives is to move from “knowing conceptually” to “practicing personally,” – in other words, the difference between knowledge and understanding.
In this one-hour webinar and Q&A, two renowned healthcare transformation experts provide examples and a blueprint for adopting the right behaviors that create positive and lasting organizational change.
- Why you must embark on a personal transformation before you can successfully lead and sustain an organizational transformation,
- How to reflect and self-assess your fundamental behaviors,
- How to use A3 reports to create a personal improvement plan,
- How to track your progress and made adjustments,
- Why so many healthcare improvement efforts plateau,
- Why adopting a personal behavior-based approach to robust organizational improvement is critical to managing through the pandemic.